Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A
For example: John Smith
2008-03-25 00:18:14 UTC
Hi All,

I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A.

When I press the "shift" key down and hold it down while simultaneously
typing with the other finger (so that I can type in upper case) my first
couple of letters appear in upper case but after that they appear in lower
case even though I still have the "shift" key depressed.

Is this a known fault and what can be done to rectify the problem?

Than you in advance for your time on the matter.

PASmaroo
Tim Tyler
2008-03-25 10:24:44 UTC
Post by For example: John Smith
When I press the "shift" key down and hold it down while simultaneously
typing with the other finger (so that I can type in upper case) my first
couple of letters appear in upper case but after that they appear in lower
case even though I still have the "shift" key depressed.
Use sticky keys? Use caps lock? Try the other shift key? New kb?
--
For example: John Smith
2008-03-26 01:56:40 UTC
Hi Tim,
Post by Tim Tyler
Use sticky keys? Use caps lock? Try the other shift key? New kb?
The other Shift key exhibits the same problem. Perhaps it is a new keyboard
that is needed.

Pasmaroo